Monday, April 5, 2010





The Easter bunny came!!











Shane hunting for easter eggs. He admits that it was fun even though apparently I'm not that great a hider. I told him that next year he could do it then










We decided to shave the puppy. It's been getting hotter so this way she'll be cooler. She was crying and whining like it was such torture until I got her a rawhide stick. I held it while she happily chewed away ignoring the razor entirely. She's such a drama queen.






We went to Shane's mom's house for Easter dinner. It was nice, otherwise we just sat around and ate candy. Which was nice cause it felt like a real day off for me. Lately even on my days off we've been out doing other things, which is fun but I feel like I haven't rested in weeks. Mom and Tom are coming in 10 days! I'm so excited. I miss everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment