Tuesday, March 30, 2010



Sami found a comfy place to sleep. About a minute later she leaned too far back and fell off the counter. I thought I was going to die laughing.









Shane bought an inflatable boat and today we spent the day out on the river.

prepping the night before











We took the puppy and she wasn't loving being in the boat. She spent most of the trip in my lap.















Getting ready to leave













It was a beautiful day. We were on the river for about 6 hours. It was much further than we knew because by the end the sun had almost set and it was much colder. Especially since we were wet and in bathing suits. It was about a 10 mile trip. The store didn't sell boat oars (weird right?) so were used bamboo. It actually worked fairly well. There were a few issues though.




We had a ton of fun. (we're looking directly into the sun. Hence the squint)












Shane fished some. Unfortunately there weren't very many good fishing areas. The boat trips and the fishing trips need to be two separate trips.











This is the other place where she slept. I'm not sure why but she was comfy there. And it was nice for me since I wanted to be up looking around and stuff. I think she just really didn't like sitting in the water that had collected in the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment